Ferrari unveils their F430 Scuderia Spider 16M at the World Finals in Mugello in celebration of its current victory in the F1 Constructor’s World Championship 2008, which takes the firms overall manufacture titles to 16.
Nevertheless, we have no suspect whatsoever that all 499 examples of the vehicle will be sold earlier than it takes a F1 to go from naught to 60. From a styling show of position the Scuderia Spider 16M is offered in an amount of two new signature colour schemes: the pattern side is black with grey decrease and a tricolor costume which is free as part of Ferrari’s “Carrozzeria Scaglietti Personalisation Programme.”
Read more (specifications + photo gallery)!!
Talking about alacrity, Ferrari claims that the narrow production Scuderia Spider 16M is faster around the Fiorano trail than any other Prancing Horse open-top road car built to date. Just like the F430 Scuderia Coupe, the Spider skin a tweaked report of the solidify’s 4.3-liter V8 which now produces 510HP while Ferrari’s broad diet has resulted to an import reduction of 80 kg or 176 lbs for a full of 1340 Kg or 2,954 lbs (versus the F430 Scuderia Coupe’s 2,756 lbs).
The effect is a capacity-to-weight ratio of 2.6 kg/hp with a 0-100 km/h (62mph) acceleration in just 3.7 seconds and a greatest top speed of 315 km/h (196 mph).
The stalk-organized / talented Spider also sports elite plaques on its rear framework and above the air vents at the centre of the console. Other exclusive skin entered a sway-bar with carbon-fibre outer carcass and a express new generation audio order that can be combined with the removable customized Ferrari iPod Touch 16 GB with chief berth just in front of the dashboard.
SCUDERIA SPIDER 16M – SPECIFICATIONS:
- Naturally aspirated mid-rear 90° V8, 4308 cc
- Maximum power output 375.4 kW (510 hp) at 8500 rpm
- Maximum torque 470 Nm (47.7 Kgm) at 5250 rpm
- Max engine speed 8640 rpm (at limiter)
- Compression ratio 11.9:1
- Bore and Stroke 92 mm X 81 mm
- Specific power output 118.4 hp/litre
- Six-speed plus Reverse F1 gearbox
- Dry dual clutch
- Electronic differential E-diff + F1-Trac
- Oil gearbox lubrication with oil/water heat exchanger
Performance, fuel consumption, emissions
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h 3.7 secs
- Maximum speed 315 kph
- Drive weight/power 2.6 kg/hp
- Fuel consumption 15.7 l/100 km (combined ECE)
- CO2 emissions 360 g/km (combined ECE)
Chassis and bodywork
- – Length 4512 mm
- – Width 1923 mm
- – Height 1216 mm
- – Wheelbase 2600 mm
- – Front track 1669 mm
- – Rear track 1616 mm
- Dry weight * 1340 kg (-80 kg vs F430 Spider)
- Kerb weight * 1440 kg
- Weight distribution 43% front, 57% rear
- Fuel tank capacity 95 litres
- Independent front and rear forged aluminium double wishbone suspensions, titanium helical springs, hollow anti-roll bars and lighter electronic shocks
- 398mm X 36mm carbon-ceramic material front brake discs with aluminium 6-pot callipers
- 350mm X 34mm carbon-ceramic material rear disc brakes with aluminium 6-pot callipers
- 19″ five-spoke split rims front and rear
- Tyres: 235/35 front and 285/35 rear; Fabbrica Pirelli PZero Corsa only
Electronic control systems
- CST Stability and Traction Control System. Steering wheel-mounted manettino with five settings to integrate the F1 gearbox, CST and F1-Trac (Stability and Traction Control System), suspension control.